Our Client Portal provides clients with content tailored to their specific requirements. This can cover a range of finance, investment and regulatory topics and is delivered via two personalised tools:
Your Dashboard is our tool designed to provide clients with easy access to bespoke content – both specifically created and collated wider information – which addresses a client’s precise requirements. Your Dashboard is a password protected area which can be utilised across a client’s team and its contents can be regularly updated in response to client needs and market developments. Content areas can include:
- Bespoke market and regulatory updates
- Curated FinBrief posts most relevant to your interests
- In-depth analysis of key market developments
- Horizon scanning updates
- Training modules relevant for your team.
vRoomPlus is our advanced, versatile data sharing and collaboration tool with advanced document and security features. It is a secure extranet platform that can hold files of any type in a structure which is tailored to the client’s needs. vRoomPlus is an intuitive system which requires little training. There are many aspects to vRoomPlus, some of which include:
- Relationship – 24/7 secure online access to your financial and relationship information with DLA Piper. Easy to share and collaborate on relationship documents such as engagement letters, service level agreements, contact sheets, billing rates and work in progress.
- Document management – use vRoomPlus as an advanced dataroom which will allow you to share documents with DLA Piper and third parties where required.
- Contract storage and review – store and index all of your commercial contracts online from across your business, saving your team time and effort. Contracts can be indexed and categorised, and easily searched and reminders and notifications established.
- Key topic coverage – wiki and blog pages allow you to quickly discuss key issues with us and with your team.
For more information on these tools please contact us on [email protected].